- Supports 7th / 6th Generation Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel DDR4 SO-DIMM, 2 DIMMs
- Features USB 3.0 with USB Type-C Support
- 1 x RS232 COM Port Support
- M.2 Socket 1 Interface for WIFI+BT Module Support
- M.2 Socket 3 Interface for SATA Mode SSD Support
- Rear Panel DisplayPort, HDMI 1.4, D-Sub Ports for Multi-Display Connection
- Amplified Speaker Header Able to Drive Up to 3W System Integrated Speaker
- Intel GbE LAN for WOL and PXE Support
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS Technology
- Mini-STX 147x140mm Form Factor with 12~19V DC-In Power Design
- Support Intel Small Business Basics
This package contains the files needed for installing the BIOS Setup utility. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Tuning Utility:
Install this tuning utility and you will be able to manually configure various overclocking values, such as CPU and memory frequencies, system clocks, fan speeds, and monitor temperature for different components.
However, please note that you're supposed to tweak these settings only between supported ranges; changing configurations to extreme values without additional cooling systems might seriously damage components.
The installation steps needed for the software to be applied are very easy: get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and carefully follow all displayed instructions for a complete and successful installation.
In addition to that, please note that it's recommended you perform a system reboot so that all changes can take effect properly. Bear in mind that, even though other OSes might be compatible, we don't suggest against installing this release on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, click the download button, get the package and set up this feature on your system. For more on the latest releases, keep checking back with our website to “stay updated one minute ago.”
- C: \ Motherboard \ GIGABYTE
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / 10 / 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 7.2 MB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.